Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Out of the Blue

I was in Venice earlier today to go to do some field measurements. When I leave the job site, I drove around the neighborhood and saw a hand full of houses in construction. Out of the blue this feeling hit me hard. I recalled a lot happened during the past year while I was working on this project during construction. I got to know the client, I experience the meaning to of architecture, which isn't to change the world but to make a diffference, either to someone's life or in a larger aspect, to the community and society.

Despite the constant disappointment hit me lately, plus my confusion about architecture, career goal, life and work. I realize I still love architecture so much. It's in me and it'll always be a part of me.

Now I make this clear and I'm relief.

No comments: