Wednesday, January 02, 2008

"Y2K8" Resolutions

Escape from California! I am in the process of planning a short trip to Seattle/ Portland late Spring/ early Summer and a Christmas vacation to Chicago/ Milwaukee (may be Minneapolis too).

Work harder and always remember the reason that I want to be an architect.

I'll be applying for graduate school at the end of the year. The schools on my list so far are GSD (MArch2, MAUD, MDesS), MIT (SMArchS) and Princeton (MArch2). These are my top choices. The back up schools are UMich (MUD), Columbia (MSAUD) and Berkeley (MArch or MUD). Before the deadline, I've to prepare a kick-ass portfolio, which I should start to work on it soon. Also, I need to take GRE and TOEFL; write a statement of purpose for each school and program.

But most important and minimum, I just want to be healthy and live happily.

Look forward!

No comments: