Monday, November 26, 2007

Give Thanks

Since I was out of town for the Thanksgiving holiday and busy playing. I didn't have a quiet time to sit down and think about what I need to give thanks for. So let me try to clear up my mind a bit, rewind the tape to a year ago and start from there.

First of all, of course my job. I am thankful that I've a fantastic job that I love and intelligent co-workers. They taught me so much for the past three plus years, treated me like their little sister. This is more than I could ask for. There's nothing compare to you’re able to do what you love/ enjoy as a career.

Secondly, the city/ area I am living in, Los Angeles/ Southern California. For sure I love San Francisco/ Northern California a lot more and always want to move up there! But here is my home away from home; I left a lot of footprints and put a lot in my pockets for the past seven plus years. I only have a year and a half left, seems far yet I am sure time flies in the blink of an eye.

That's about it for the time being.

No comments: