Sunday, November 25, 2007

Here I Come Again

I spent my Thanksgiving holiday in San Francisco!

Joannie and I flew up on Wednesday evening and stayed at Nicole and Priscilla's apartment this time. It's nice to spend time with their brothers and sisters, for the Thanksgiving dinner, fellowship and the lunch in San Francisco. May be I have bias but I like their church a lot more than ours. It's so warm and they're more "my age".

Anyhow, I realized I've been to San Francisco so many times, to a point I could almost walk backwards. But still, there're a lot of places I've never been to.

May be I should just move to Bay Area. But then, I don't want to give up my marvelous job and co-workers. Let's see where I'll settle down after graduate school. Or may be I'll go to Berkeley? There's a possibility but I want to explore East Coast.

I am sure God is going to led me to where suit me the best!

No comments: