Monday, January 28, 2008

Drained Out

It's been a while I haven't update this blog.

Work is quite busy. Not exactly, but just a lot going on. I apologize I mostly write about architecture (or work), but it's hard to control myself. I said long ago and it's still true that "architecture is my life".

Architecture changed my life, shaped who I am today.

Back to work related, Rob went back to East Coast the Friday before. I got lots of emails, phone calls, detailing with different folks back and forth, get ready for the client meeting, etc. Gosh, I was dead tired. It's like drained out. I meant, I love construction administration, but at the same time, I am constantly overwhelmed by it.

Luckily, after recharging over the weekend, I gain my energy back. Just one more day until Rob comes back.

I need a break too!

Beside this, I slowly starting to work on my portfolio. Currently doing a cartoon layout to figure out what to include and what not. It's kicking. I just need to find time to work on it after work and over the weekend.

No comments: